March was a weird-ass month, and my schedule was all over the place. April should be much more regular.
1. Listening to… all the music that reminds me of jr. high. Did you know the Goo Goo Dolls are still together and coming out with new music? And it’s pretty good! More importantly, I forgot how fucking great Matchbox Twenty was/is. I don’t totally trust anyone who doesn’t like MB20. And who could forget The New Radicals? Don’t give up! You’ve got the music in you!
2. Watching… “Scrubs” from the beginning all over again. I had forgotten how freaking amazing that show was (and still is). JD made me feel normal for having my weird internal monologue going on at all times. That’s normal, right?
3. Reading… “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green. I want to see what all the fuss is about. So far I have managed to fall asleep before even starting it. I swear tonight I will get past page 1!
4. Drinking… Sasquatch Stout from Old Yale Brewing Co. It was voted the best beer in Canada in 2014, and with notes of “coffee, chocolate and mystery”…that shit is fucking delicious. It’s got a big body, not too much head, and a damn smooth finish. I had it with steak and damn it was good.
5. Trying… to clean my house to an impossible standard before my mom comes to visit. I even dusted the back of the TV! I’m sure her white glove will find some dirt somewhere.